Whether your business is a new, start up; an expanding mid-size company; or an established major corporation; Downtown St. Louis will work for you.
Economic Center of the Region - 11 million square feet of Class A and B office space
Largest inventory of contiguous Class A space in the region plus new, creative spaces in historic, mixed-use renovations. 1,600 businesses anchored by:
- Government Services (17.8%)
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (15.3%)
- Finance and Insurance (13.2%)
- Hospitality (10.7%)
- Information (10.2%)
National or regional headquarters for numerous Fortune 1000 companies
Ameren, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, AT&T, Bank of America, CPI Corp., Fleishman Hillard, HOK, NestlePurina, Peabody Energy, Ralcorp, U.S. Bank and Wells Fargo Financial Advisers, among others.
Large, Diverse Marketplace with Total Average Daily Population of 145,300
- Residential - 13,500
- Workers – 88,000
- Hotel Guests – 7,050
- Event/Attraction Visitors – 36,750
Central Location and Easy Access - Close to customers, employees and multiple markets
- Convergence of four interstate highways ( 64/40, 70, 44, 55)
- Multi-modal transportation hub - Amtrak, Greyhound, Metrolink (light rail), Metro (bus)
- Close proximity to Lambert International Airport (21 minutes at peak time) and Downtown St. Louis
- Closest business center to substantial and growing employment base in Southern Illinois
Downtown Research & Reports
For more information or referrals for starting, relocating or expanding your business downtown, email email@example.com or call 314-436-6500 x231.