serves as a catalyst for creating and promoting a downtown that attracts investment, economic activity and vibrancy at the hub of our region. We also manage the Downtown St. Louis Community Improvement District, which supplements city services to make Downtown St. Louis a cleaner, safer and more inviting place.
Click on the image below, to see our video!
To be a catalyst for economic development, residential growth and place-making such that the 2.8M people in the Metropolitan Statistical Area…
- Are engaged in Downtown
- Have a positive perception of Downtown
- Consider Downtown a destination for dining, entertainment and culture, and
- Advocate for investment in Downtown and promote it as a positive destination
- As one of the largest public-private partnerships in the region, we are uniquely positioned to facilitate great progress through partnership, information gathering and public engagement strategies
- We connect business, civic leaders and community partners in addressing opportunities for growth and barriers to progress
- We are advocates for 2.8M people who call Downtown St. Louis their own