Downtown STL Inc. serves as the catalyst for creating and promoting a vibrant Downtown – a nationally celebrated asset that attracts investment and economic activity at the hub of our region. The growth and success of our members is an important part of our effort to make a strong partnership for Downtown.
Downtown is the Front Door to Our Region…
- Enhances our national reputation as a center of commerce, culture and higher education
- Attracts and retains young talent for the region’s workforce
- Provides the core foundation for regional growth Join to Revitalize Downtown
Join to Revitalize Downtown…
- Downtown is on the move – with Downtown STL Inc. as convener of Downtown constituencies for action.
- More than $5 billion has been invested in Downtown, translating into 5,000 new residents, 100 new shops and restaurants and 2,500 new hotel rooms.
- Downtown STL Inc. is leveraging the success of Downtown Now! by leading the Plan’s update and helping identify what’s next.
Join to Influence Downtown’s Growth…
Downtown STL Inc. serves as the downtown private sector connection to the Mayor, Board of Aldermen and City and State Agencies, by:
- Advocating for critical issues impacting downtown development, such as the Historic Tax Credits.
- Creating a positive environment for major national events, such as: the NCAA Final Four and Frozen Four, the World Series, the 2009 All Star Game, Major League Soccer and International Soccer Matches
- Guiding more than $50 million in open space investment.
- Working with the City to help direct infrastructure investments.
Join to Access the Region’s Economic Engine…
- Network with leaders who are advancing Downtown’s agenda.
- Track Downtown’s numbers and trends through Downtown STL, Inc.’s central repository of property information, statistics and demographics.
- Stay engaged through informational luncheons.
- Keep a pulse on Downtown with updates on projects and events.
Any questions regarding membership can be directed to Lindsay Van Quaethem at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-335-2319.